Cut your phone bill by 50%
What is Hosted PBX? What are cloud-based phones?
Skybox Innovations’ Hosted PBX service offers a phone system and service hosted completely from the cloud. There’s no hardware to buy beyond the phones themselves—and you can say goodbye to the phone company.
Each user receives:
- 1 direct dial phone number and 1 extension
- 1 WebFax capability
- Find Me/Follow Me
- RingScape with Salesforce integration and click-to-call
- Access to a personal online portal
- Voicemail and voicemail-to-email
- Caller ID, calling name, call waiting, 3-way calling, call transfer and many other standard features
- Unlimited calling in the US
Each account includes:
- SmartConferencing: 200 toll-free minutes per month, pooled across the account
- 1 auto attendant (additional auto attendants $4.99 each)
- Simultaneous and ordered hunt groups
- Call queuing
- Music on hold
- Free onboarding and migration, including user + phone setup
Our Hosted PBX service helps your staff be productive whether they’re at their desks or on the road.
- Automatically forward desktop calls to mobile phones with Find Me/Follow Me. Or, ring mobile and desk phones at the same time.
- Respond faster with voicemail-to-email.
- Enable your smartphone, or tablet to manage your Find Me / Follow Me settings. This helps you ensure that critical calls are reaching you virtually no matter where you are.
- Softphone Mobile App allows staff to use their smart phone as an extension off the HPBX. Don’t miss a single call while on the road. When placing a call, present your office caller ID instead of your cell phone caller ID, and save on roaming charges.
Easy to use
RingScape works with both PCs and Macs to make calling easier and more efficient for both regular phone users and power users such as receptionists or administrative staff.
With RingScape, you’ll be able to:
- See user availability and status indicators – RingScape provides at-a-glance information on the availability of the members of your team. This is especially valuable for power users such as receptionists or assistants, because it allows them to check a person’s availability before transferring a call. A special view on the dashboard provides at-a-glance availability status of all contacts in the team.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook – RingScape integrates with Outlook’s address books to let employees consolidate their contacts information, instead of having to maintain a separate contact list on their phone. In addition, users can place calls directly from Outlook without having to dial on the phone.
- Control your phone with your computer – RingScape lets employees use their computer to simplify many phone-related tasks. They can receive notifications of new voicemails via the RingScape dashboard and listen to them right on their computer. They can also accept or reject calls with the click of a mouse.
- Integrate with your CRM system – For salespeople and customer support staff that use Salesforce, eAgent or other CRM systems, RingScape provides a significant productivity boost. As a call comes in from a customer, RingScape will launch the CRM and pull up the caller’s records based on the phone number.
Cost Savings Calculator
Type in what you are currently paying for voice services to see how much you can save by switching to Skybox. *29.99 is based on our Engage Plan pricing, but if you want to compare just the Talk Plan then type $40 into the Hosted PBX field.
Desktop VoIP phones
We’ve identified a range of Polycom phones to span the spectrum of SMB employee needs. None of them require technical installation—just connect them to the Internet and they’re ready to go.
Recommended models for Hosted PBX service
Polycom IP 331 2-line
Basic (Included with plan)
Ideal for the average employee’s calling needs.
Polycom IP 550 4-line
Best for those who need to adapt their phone to their processes.
Polycom IP 650 6-line
Perfect for receptionists, executives and other power users.
We have more advanced phones in each category so please review our full list of Desktop VoIP phones.